The beauty of a woman consists of many factors among which are breasts. In order to contribute to the eternal feminine concept they must be upright, because otherwise they make the opposite sex lose the interest.
Generally, men are attracted by a pair of upright breasts, even if they never raise complaints on the subject. If you want to regain the perfect shape and be admired by men all yo have to do is tighten up breast tissues. Among the causes of breast slackness we remind a poor nutrition, menopause, breastfeeding, wearing the wrong bra. On the market, you can find several methods of breast lifting, of which women usually choose surgery, even though it implies a huge amount of money. However, there are also natural methods made at home that have a positive effect.
- Massage with almond oil and Aloe Vera. On one hand, almond oil usually stimulates blood circulation, which eventually will inflate the vessels and lift up the breasts. On the other hand, Aloe Vera tightens the skin tissues if applied and massaged on the skin.
- Nutrition. Nutrition Is a very important factor if you want to have tight breasts. Due to the fact that the breasts are held up by muscles which need to be fed with protein, you need to offer them the necessary quantity of protein, minerals and calcium. So, consume foods such as broccoli, meat, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage and reduce caffeine consumption.
- Cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber is generally used to tone up the skin, whether the yellow of the egg is rich in nutrients and minerals. Hence, a combination between the two ingredients will be helpful for your breasts. You can mix egg yolk and blended cucumber and apply the paste on and around your breasts. Wait for about a half an hour and then rinse with warm water.
- Olive oil. Olive oil is a very nutritive substance and it improves the skin tissues and texture. As a homemade remedy, you can massage with olive oil every day and you will soon notice positive effects.
- Swimming. This sport is very helpful because it tightens up the muscles which hold up your breasts. In other words go regularly to the swimming pool and swim for at least half an hour.